Friday, September 23, 2011

10/12

To My One and Only Bebe Bane,

Today we celebrate a special day. It's my first day to go to the gym! My dreams of becoming a Bench underwear model is now finally coming true.

Joke. Hahaha.

Seriously speaking, today we celebrate ten (10) months of being together. Happy monthsary Mahal ko. We're two months away from celebrating our anniversary and three months away from seeing each other, WAAAAAAAHHH!!! I cannot wait.

Thank you for staying sweet, funny and charming even though we are miles apart and in different timezones. Thank you for understanding, especially in times I don't even understand myself. Most of all, thank you for loving me, even in times I am unloveable. I will always be grateful to God for giving me a wonderful gift, I could not ask for more.

I love you Pat, then, now, always.

P.S.
Ako yung brown Bane kasi alam naman natin na mas maputi ka sa akin.. haha..
I love you.

3 comments: